Are you interested in gaining work experience in our product? Do you have a passion for innovation and an eye for cutting-edge IoT software? :)
We are looking to hire a Part Time Intern for software testing.
- Arduino, ESP8266 and ESP32 knowledge
- English writing and reading skills
- Self employed freelancer
- Android device (5.0+)
- Paypal account
- Regression and feature test our new releases
- Write tutorials of new features
Our Arduino library:
Our Android application:
Typical working time is 1-2 hours per weeks, full home office with your own devices and your own time management.
- Sign up on the https://iotguru.cloud
- Read the tutorials
- Create a test device
- Create a test node
- Create a test field
- Create a new Arduino program on your ESP8266 or ESP32 device
- Read carefully our integration examples
- Integrate our Arduino library and send temperature sensor data
- Install our Android application
- Log in
- Create a chart on your dashboard
- Create screenshots and send us with your CV to the email@example.com email address.
- You could include your brief introduction and your hourly rates in USD.
- Thank you for your submission!